If you are looking for stability, I would recommend LineageOS, especially for older devices. Apart from that, overall, I think Pixel Experience and Paranoid Android are one of the best Android custom ROMs. The ROM boasts a clean and minimal UI, along with feature improvements. You can expect better notch handling, a new and improved volume control system, and yes, over-the-air updates of course. The ROM is completely open source, so if you have the skill for it, you can fork the project and make your own custom ROM out of it. Apart from including certain tweaks to the customizability and functionality, Bliss ROM vastly enhances the overall visual look of your device. It has a separate settings panel called Blissify from where you can change almost everything.
Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device. Masik X is based on MIUI firmware 11 running on Android 10 and has some advanced level of customizing the ROM. Many features are locked in stock MIUI, but in Masik X you will get the full control over your device. Masik X for Mi Note 10 has the latest Android 10 update with some improvements and bug fixes.
- You may then root your device by flashing the modified boot image file with the Fastboot command.
- This product’s PDA version is S908BXXU2BVL1 and the Android version is T(Android 13).
- This feature is recently added to the latest Whatsapp app.
- If you ask me which is the best Samsung Galaxy Smartphone series, when considering the price and performance I will say it’s the “A” series.
- This firmware for the region with CSC code is AIO (AIO – United States).
Once the phone boots to the home screen, open Settings from the app drawer or the gear icon in the Quick Settings menu. Then, scroll to the bottom of Settings, select About phone, and choose Software information. Next, find the Build number entry and locate its value.
It provides layer-based RRO theming, which allows users to customize themes according to their convenience. It has features such as inbuilt root access, filter notifications, etc.